What's new

Solved Jtag Jasper 512mb help

M

max01

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a jasper 512mb that i need to get the drive for from the motherboard , install the jtag with the lpt connector, but i need to know should i do a full dump or just 64mb dump?
Which xell file should i use (jasper_6723 hack for 256_512mb file?
How do i return to normal after using xell to get the key..

Can Console that's mod with xell go on live ?

afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info.. so i would just reinstall the same 64mb of the nand i dump?

If i want to use the console online with xell exploit can it happen?

Yes reinstall original dump. But make sure your nand matches and make a bakcup of it in a safe place. You never know when you accidentally overwrite it.

And for online with RGH, there are stealth servers. Since I have no experience with it I can't say anything more. There is LINK multiplayer, but works only with system link (LAN).

M

max01

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes reinstall original dump. But make sure your nand matches and make a bakcup of it in a safe place. You never know when you accidentally overwrite it.

And for online with RGH, there are stealth servers. Since I have no experience with it I can't say anything more. There is LINK multiplayer, but works only with system link (LAN).

I will do more than one backup.. what program should i use to compare both flash file?
Can i use j-runner to dump the nand and let it compare both files.

nandpro lpt: -r64 comand used
dumping at the moment but get 2 error so far.
error: 280 reading block b4
error: 8200 reading block e8
error: 0 reading block 38A
error: 0 reading block 38B
error: 0 reading block 38C
error: 0 reading block 38D
error: 0 reading block 38E
error: 0 reading block 38F
error: 0 reading block 390-398
error: 2200 reading block 531
error: A00 reading block 698
R these error problems?

Last edited:
afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
since you are using lpt it's very recommended you to do more than 3 nand dumps. because lpt is not reliable.

M

max01

Reaction score
Sin$
since you are using lpt it's very recommended you to do more than 3 nand dumps. because lpt is not reliable.
How much should i dump.. also am i using the right command ?
which program should i use to compare and which program should i use to check if its hackable?

afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How much should i dump.. also am i using the right command ?
which program should i use to compare and which program should i use to check if its hackable?

you should make nand dumps until you don't get random errors with each read. If you do like 3 consistent nand reads then you should be ok. It's crappy, because how slow lpt is, but it's better than a bricked console.

i use autoGG to read nand dumps and to create xell file, pretty much all you need to mod xbox

Last edited:
M

max01

Reaction score
Sin$
you should make nand dumps until you don't get random errors with each read. If you do like 3 consistent nand reads then you should be ok. It's crappy, because how slow lpt is, but it's better than a bricked console.

i use autoGG to read nand dumps and to create xell file, pretty much all you need to mod xbox
its seems i might have to rgh...
2BL [CB] 6750
4BL [CD] 8453
Can i rgh to get the dvd key and go back to stock after?

Top Bottom
Login
Register