Retired
Reaction score
Here is what I have...

Falcon 0.032 With DashLaunch v1.0
Kai Patch
Boots Straight FreeStyle
20GB Retail HDD
8GB Flash Drive

So, I started my JTAG up and it booted to FreeStyle but my profile did not auto sign in, so I turn my JTAG off and turn it back on and I get the Welcome Screen...

Choose your Region...
Choose your Language...
Ect.

I fill it out and it boots to the normal 360 Dash, so I was going to try and boot FreeStyle from XeX Menu v1.1 which is on my HDD. I click on it and my JTAG instantly turned off and set at the power light for 5 seconds and turned back on. After that I turned it off 1 more time and pulled my Flash Drive out and plugged it back in and now everything works fine...

What the hell happened.

Nick 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is what I have...

Falcon 0.032 With DashLaunch v1.0
Kai Patch
Boots Straight FreeStyle
20GB Retail HDD
8GB Flash Drive

So, I started my JTAG up and it booted to FreeStyle but my profile did not auto sign in, so I turn my JTAG off and turn it back on and I get the Welcome Screen...

Choose your Region...
Choose your Language...
Ect.

I fill it out and it boots to the normal 360 Dash, so I was going to try and boot FreeStyle from XeX Menu v1.1 which is on my HDD. I click on it and my JTAG instantly turned off and set at the power light for 5 seconds and turned back on. After that I turned it off 1 more time and pulled my Flash Drive out and plugged it back in and now everything works fine...

What the hell happened.
god took a s*** in ur jtag thats what

Top Bottom