• Thread starter coolasers
  • Start date
  • Views 402
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolasers

Reaction score
I am about to make a jtag, I just have a few simple questions.

Say like I wanted to host 10th lobbies, would I go to my jtag and be ofline. Then join system link with my retail xbox, then does somehow my retail xbox get infected so I can give people XP. Is this how it works??

C

Mr CxC 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Thats exactly how it works .

D

Data Overload

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Both Xboxes (retail and jtag) need only be connected to the same router via ethernet or wireless adapter.

All you do is run the patch on your jtag, start a system link lobby on your jtag and then join that system link game on your retail Xbox. Then infect other people as you so wish.

C

coolasers

Reaction score
Can you not infect straight from the retail xbox? So if your retail xbox has mods could you infect another xbox with it as if it was jtag?

H

x Yo1nK x

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Reaction score
Can you not infect straight from the retail xbox? So if your retail xbox has mods could you infect another xbox with it as if it was jtag?

no you cannot infect in the same way as the jtag. You can infect a couple of mods from retail to retail but not the same as the jtag. And nobody mentioned this but you need the same game version to even connect your retail to jtag you have to have the most current title update in your jtags hdd cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom