• Views 2,092
Status
Not open for further replies.
lErazRx

lErazRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oK then sorry about this post but i really need the tu7 and a patch that will work can someone help me get them plz post download links thankyou plus rep 2 first poster

S

S7 Felix

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been able to infect myself with different speeds and globalthermo via system link

Upvote 0
K

Kp Romplestein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what the ballz are you kids talking about? the xex patched with system-link check removed has been out for the past 3-4 days or so...pm if you need it. Still won't get you anywhere though, as the check concerning the patch_mp.ff still exists...

Upvote 0
STiiNER

STiiNER

the modding guru
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm system link has been possible for almost a week now. There is no need for a video. Where have you guys been?

Upvote 0
Hauma

Hauma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm system link has been possible for almost a week now. There is no need for a video. Where have you guys been?

Where are you getting this information from? lol
im so clueless.. -_- Can we or can we not? and why is there no need for video?

Upvote 0
Z

ZeRoHEADzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oK then sorry about this post but i really need the tu7 and a patch that will work can someone help me get them plz post download links thankyou plus rep 2 first poster

You said the first poster get rep
Why i didn't get it ?? :frown: :frown:

Upvote 0
shawnunder7

shawnunder7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
System Link does work... i got mine to work like 3 days ago, but only GTNW works and only on a private game

Upvote 0
Port

SFEAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if this does work can i get a link to a working patch_mp.ff and default_mp

Upvote 0
X

xSnipez910x

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this is exactly true or not, but from what I've heard you cannot have a modded patch_mp.ff because if it is detected as modified it will load from the common_mp.ff. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I could care less about infections, I just want to be able to do 10th system link with all challenges and such.

IMO, if you have to play online with infections then your garbage and probably shouldn't own the game in the first place.

Upvote 0
shawnunder7

shawnunder7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no you cant, it's the code_post_gfx that the infection was in, but its only gtnw so its not much anyway...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register