• Views 2,091
Status
Not open for further replies.
lErazRx

lErazRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oK then sorry about this post but i really need the tu7 and a patch that will work can someone help me get them plz post download links thankyou plus rep 2 first poster

S

smogster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh all we can do at the moment is speed hack and gtnw,maybe in a few weeks before we see a default_mp.xex with the patch checks removed but I think online infections are gone for good because the checks will still be on a retail,correct me if I'm wrong as not that good with patches n so on,but thats my thoughts

Upvote 0
shawnunder7

shawnunder7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never used infections in my life.... Never even knew they existed until now xD I just used 10th prestige for two of my xbl accounts, so thats all i really want working

Upvote 0
I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone add me and then infect me? my gamertag is TDAIDeath
GTFO, stupid leech at least read the post before replying. if you had you wouldve known that we cannot system link with jtags ATM so just GTFO kid

Upvote 0
SpitFireGaming

SpitFireGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to make myself 9th and drop it all. Could care less for infections.

Upvote 0
Hauma

Hauma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never used infections in my life.... Never even knew they existed until now xD I just used 10th prestige for two of my xbl accounts, so thats all i really want working

Where have you been for the past month? :lol:

Upvote 0
lErazRx

lErazRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well nice to see you are all wrong and i have removed futher check and now i have mod menu back online

Upvote 0
shawnunder7

shawnunder7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where have you been for the past month? :lol:

I've been in a cave -_-.... i just never seen a purpose for using infections plus the good ole j-tag tends to red ring like there's no tomorrow no matter what i do...

Upvote 0
Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
well nice to see you are all wrong and i have removed futher check and now i have mod menu back online

Riiiiight...I would sure love to see a livestream of that mod menu lobby right now.<_<

Your probably gonna reply with some dumb*ss excuse as to why you cant stream it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register