What's new

Solved [JTAG] in order to play multiplayer you need to download new required content

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have all DLC, Content packs 1,2,3,4,5,6, and TU17 all on my JTAG and unlocked . every time I try to play multiplayer and zombies this message comes up

in order to play multiplayer you need to download new required content. Please connect to Xbox live and download the new content.
> Connect to Xbox Live
> Switch to main menu

I've been trying to get this to work for days I don't have internet so I use someones computer and download the stuff to my USB can someone please help I'm stuck :cry:

Space

Space

PlayStation 4 ✔
Reaction score
Sin$
are you loading the content from a GOD container? If you're try loading the game into a external device, booting it from there to install the content

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have all DLC, Content packs 1,2,3,4,5,6, and TU17 all on my JTAG and unlocked . every time I try to play multiplayer and zombies this message comes up

in order to play multiplayer you need to download new required content. Please connect to Xbox live and download the new content.
> Connect to Xbox Live
> Switch to main menu

I've been trying to get this to work for days I don't have internet so I use someones computer and download the stuff to my USB can someone please help I'm stuck :cry:
Are you sure you used the proper TU17? I remember having issues with this because I had downloaded the incorrect TU17 for my version. Did you download the latest TU from XBL?

Upvote 0
AdBlock

AdBlock

Use Me!
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

> Connect to Xbox Live
> Switch to main menu

I had the same issue with the content you posted, i just installed what it said i had to install from the game and it worked.

Upvote 0
SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you used the proper TU17? I remember having issues with this because I had downloaded the incorrect TU17 for my version. Did you download the latest TU from XBL?
Yea got my media I'd and downloaded it. Any others wouldn't show in Aurora but I found the right one
I had the same issue with the content you posted, i just installed what it said i had to install from the game and it worked.
I installed game content from disk 2 and put it in my content 000000000 titleID but tonight I'll download it again and do it all fresh hopefully it works.

Upvote 0
SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope got all content packs 1-6 all dlc 1-4 and tu17 with the correct media ID and still same error.

Upvote 0
SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all the suggestions and assistance but all I had to do was switch to another profile. That profile always gives that message but all others work perfectly. !

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register