What's new

Solved [JTAG] How to play games off hardrive or external memory (USB)

• Thread starter Aspect
  • Start date
  • Views 13,473
Aspect

Aspect

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all, just wanna play offline halo reach on my jtag, how i do it without disk, ive downloaded the iso, just need someone to point me in the direction of tutorial or tell me how to do.
Will +rep person who helps most.
Thanks Sinners,
Aspect

Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill help

All you need to do is extract the ISO using "Wx360" and then extract the files to the External HDD and plug it into the JTAG And BOOM find the External "Must be formatted to FAT32" Yeah, find the External through XeX menu and then Run The "Default.XeX" and then it should play, But be sure to "PatchXeX" Before you play.

That should work :biggrin:

E Nellie

E Nellie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
extract the iso with wx360 to a folder named Halo Reach then put that folder on your external hard drive..and run the .xex from xexmenu.

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all, just wanna play offline halo reach on my jtag, how i do it without disk, ive downloaded the iso, just need someone to point me in the direction of tutorial or tell me how to do.
Will +rep person who helps most.
Thanks Sinners,
Aspect
Download Xbox Image Browser here http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps/3136-xbox-image-browser-iso-browser-extractor.html then open it, click open Iso, right click on the opened iso, click extract to desktop, and wait for it to extract... Takes around 5-10 min, then just drag and drop the game onto your HDD

And your done :wink:

E Nellie

E Nellie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
+Rep for the 2 good answers, all i wanna know is how do i patch xex?

You can do that with xexmenu...click y on the xex then patch xex option...but if your using freeboot it already bypasses the xex signature checks so it should run anyway.

J

jtwork

Reaction score
Sin$
You can do that with xexmenu...click y on the xex then patch xex option...but if your using freeboot it already bypasses the xex signature checks so it should run anyway.
Hey please help me. I have an external usb hard drive 1 TB or 1000 GB. It is formated to Fat 32. I made a folder called games, then inside a Folder called Black Ops. Inside the Black Ops folder I copyed the DVD it has all of the files but when I boot it, it says The game could not start. I then tryed to patch the default.xex but that didnt do any thing. I then tryed to install portal 2 patched the default.xex and still it tells me the game could not start. I was wondering how I can get the games to boot/play from my usb hard drive please help me. :frown: :frown: :cry:

I

Top Bottom
Login
Register