What's new

Solved jtag help

T

tripp419

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi there, basically ive done about 15 jtags with no problems. i went away to work for two weeks and come back and ive gone through six now all with exploitable cb's only to have them all fail. i would consider myself a pro at soldering so i dont think thats the problem, ive triple checked my homemade nand extractor, now keep in mind i have 20 or so folders named jtag1,jtag2,jtag3, ect. all the 6 ive just done have either e79 or e71 but i was able to boot into xell on each one of them so wtf? is it possible to have corrupted all them files on my computer? if so what do i do as there was never a back up made of any of them just the originals. ive tried seperating the files before flashing as well and no luck so ive been at this for two weeks now and i have almost no hair left so ANY HELP or ideas would greatly appreciated, no idea is too dumb!!! thanks for reading!!

O

OpticNation

7s Addict
Reaction score
so it seems so that they are corrupt? so is there anything i can do to find where the corruption is and delete it or would they all b corrupt?
hmm... i dont know ill look up on it.

T

tripp419

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks i'd really appreciate that. im getting a new computer tonight to test..so im gunna use a new jtag and read the nand and flash it and if it works i guess that means they are all corrupt or atleast i cant flash with that computer anymore :frown:

T

tripp419

Enthusiast
Reaction score
update got new computer flashed and didnt get e79 or e71 just got the black screen of death...so im building a completely new nand extractor and gunna make it alot shorter..but still need help if someone see's something wrong with this process thanks

R

ReSuReKtZ

Reaction score
i'd just sell the kvs XD and then sell the jtag with the errors =]

T

tripp419

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i wont sell a bad jtag man thats not right lol, but yah now i cant even get the f***in kv's again like fml this is starting to piss me off

Top Bottom