Solved Jtag help

• Thread starter Gary crowther
  • Start date
  • Views 466
G

Gary crowther

Reaction score
Sin$
please can some one help me i got a jtag up and running but i can only go on splitscreen i tried to test it out on system link but it wouldnt let my other xbox connect to my system link game but i can connect to xboxs to the system link they just cant connect to my jtag system link do i need any files to make system link work on my jtag :rolleyes: :smile:

please help :frown:

E

eviltoker616

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are you startin the match on the jtagged xbox then refreshing the page on the stock, and also what setup are you using for the system link

G

Gary crowther

Reaction score
Sin$
ye my other xbox is stock and u said i might need the proper default and code and patch can u send me them :huh:

ye my other xbox is stock and u said i might need the proper default and code and patch can u send me them :huh:
so i just put the update in exe menu in hardrive and cache

E

eviltoker616

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry for the long wait on response, had to get to sleep for work tonight. But the site i gave you has a good code post and defaultmp.xex.And yes you open xex menu and if using a flash drive it should come up automatically first find the one thats like TU_10LC20N_etc and press y and copy it then press x and move down to hard drive and go to the folder marked cache and paste it in there.

Top Bottom
Login
Register