Solved Jtag Help

• Thread starter wfczservers
  • Start date
  • Views 348
W

wfczservers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just doing a recovery and everything was working fine. I turned off my console and now when I start up my console I connect to stealth and everything works fine. I login my account but now some reason I can't run xexmenu1.2 and I can't run anything through xbox neighborhood because when I do it goes to a black loading screen (I can continue seeing messages pop up etc but if I do anything like go to dashboard my console freezes). Kinda upsetting me and I changed nothing. Any suggestions?

Things I've tried already:
Restarted routers/computer/jtag

Note: I'm having some loading problems on dashboard like vids won't load if that could mean anything

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
I was just doing a recovery and everything was working fine. I turned off my console and now when I start up my console I connect to stealth and everything works fine. I login my account but now some reason I can't run xexmenu1.2 and I can't run anything through xbox neighborhood because when I do it goes to a black loading screen (I can continue seeing messages pop up etc but if I do anything like go to dashboard my console freezes). Kinda upsetting me and I changed nothing. Any suggestions?

Things I've tried already:
Restarted routers/computer/jtag

Note: I'm having some loading problems on dashboard like vids won't load if that could mean anything

see if you can boot those up without the plugins loaded..in other words try it offline

W

wfczservers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unplugged ethernet cord. Still not working.

I disabled my plugin on stealth by opening the disk drive on bootup and it did load. So it's stealth? .... it was just working fine?

Last edited:
Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Unplugged ethernet cord. Still not working.

I disabled my plugin on stealth by opening the disk drive on bootup and it did load. So it's stealth? .... it was just working fine?

wait so neighborhood wont work? hmm when you go back online go to nextwork settings to check ip to see if it changed, go to configure network..

also do not connect anytools or nothing when u first boot up onine , try neighborhood or xex menu first

W

wfczservers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I've been doing. I'm going to try to make it find a new connection of the jtag and delete the old one. I put back in the ethernet cord and stealth is on. It did find an ip address on configure network but I am using wired connection with a switch connecting my computer, jtag, and router. Very weird now when I opened mw3 through neighborhood it disconnected me from xbox live for a second then reconnected me on mw3 and spoofed my ip. Did they fix a problem at stealth or?

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
That's what I've been doing. I'm going to try to make it find a new connection of the jtag and delete the old one. I put back in the ethernet cord and stealth is on. It did find an ip address on configure network but I am using wired connection with a switch connecting my computer, jtag, and router. Very weird now when I opened mw3 through neighborhood it disconnected me from xbox live for a second then reconnected me on mw3 and spoofed my ip. Did they fix a problem at stealth or?
Have you tried typing "jtag" without quotations instead of ip?

W

wfczservers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I always used to do. My jtag was working perfectly fine until I restarted it. It seems everything is working fine now so I don't know if it was a problem on stealths side or what but seems like it fixed itself.

Banned Member

Banned Member

Banned, B&, B7, B&D, BND
Stickied Fabled Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Clear the cache on you console maybe im not sure but i could help?

Top Bottom