Solved Jtag Help Please

• Thread starter Countryboy 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 220
C

Countryboy 7s

SOOPRNAETRAL
Reaction score
Hi i just recently got a jtag and have no clue how to set it up i have all the stuff for it but i dont know what to do with it i really dont want to mess anything up and i really would appreciate some help please add me on xbl so i can talk to u easier GT is Zachesx and if u dont have live please if u cud help me on here ill do what i can to pay u back.
And i also cant connect to xbl with my regular profile that connects on my retail xbox i know the console is not banned because it doesnt say that it is when i try to connect it just comes up with the regular cant connect error and when i test connection everything goes fine until it gets half way through the xbl part of the process any help wud be great please.

K

Kill Feed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, never put your LIVE profile on your jtag. Second, jtags can't go online at all. One more thing, why did you buy a jtag when you know nothing about them?

C

Countryboy 7s

SOOPRNAETRAL
Reaction score
First of all, never put your LIVE profile on your jtag. Second, jtags can't go online at all. One more thing, why did you buy a jtag when you know nothing about them?

Ok i know some jtags can go online ive seen proof. And also i bought a jtag because i wanted to learn about them and be able to do lobbies and stuff is that such a crime?

K

Kill Feed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok i know some jtags can go online ive seen proof. And also i bought a jtag because i wanted to learn about them and be able to do lobbies and stuff is that such a crime?
No I'm just stating that you might want to research them so you don't accidentally do anything to your jtag. No jtag can go online with the exception of the few people that passed the server side checks.

C

Countryboy 7s

SOOPRNAETRAL
Reaction score
No I'm just stating that you might want to research them so you don't accidentally do anything to your jtag. No jtag can go online with the exception of the few people that passed the server side checks.
Oh sorry i didnt mean to sound rude. I just want to learn more about them but i dont know how to set it up so i can transfer stuff from my comp to my jtag like to do lobbies in system link and all that jazz.

Top Bottom