• Thread starter BurnieMods
  • Start date
  • Views 472
BurnieMods

BurnieMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so i have jtagged my 360 installed freeboot and xexmenu. Im trying to host a modded lobby on splitscreen... i created the game and mw2 folder put the .iso in the mw2 folder i patched the default_mp.xex for tu5 and put the titile update in cache folder injected the patch_mp.ff. But when i try to overwrite the code_post_gfx_mp.ff then start up the defaultmp.xex i get the "disc is unreadable error". So i put the original back in and it starts up but the mods dont work ...like i go into split screen and theres no progress bar and no mods are activated or anything.I tried to switch layouts and everything but still no luck... do i have to have the modded code_post_gfx_mp.ff if so will someone provide with one updated to the tu5.thx

as soon as i get this worked out will be hosting a free lobby for 7s...also ive you used 2 different patch mps and codeposts

Legit Help

Legit Help

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so i have jtagged my 360 installed freeboot and xexmenu. Im trying to host a modded lobby on splitscreen... i created the game and mw2 folder put the .iso in the mw2 folder i patched the default_mp.xex for tu5 and put the titile update in cache folder injected the patch_mp.ff. But when i try to overwrite the code_post_gfx_mp.ff then start up the defaultmp.xex i get the "disc is unreadable error". So i put the original back in and it starts up but the mods dont work ...like i go into split screen and theres no progress bar and no mods are activated or anything.I tried to switch layouts and everything but still no luck... do i have to have the modded code_post_gfx_mp.ff if so will someone provide with one updated to the tu5.thx

as soon as i get this worked out will be hosting a free lobby for 7s...also ive you used 2 different patch mps and codeposts

check your inbox

Top Bottom
Login
Register