What's new

Solved jtag help + essentials

Liquez

Liquez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi everyone, i have recently bought a jtag, i load up xexmenu and it works fine, next day it comes up with fatal crash interruption, the seller said its a hdd issue? and another question, what are the must haves apart from cod mods? thanks in advance :smile:

ipth611

ipth611

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm since the seller says its a hdd issue try putting it on a USB and see if it works

Things to get:
1. Freestyle dash- like classic dashboard and ability to rip DVDs
2. Dashlaunch- customize your xboxs startup and settings ex: boot directly into freestyle dash and set fan speeds
3. Emulators- ability to emulate previous game consoles
4. Freeb00t- ability to boot Linux or other dashboards
5. DLC and arcade games- go in content/000000 folder

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you have the latest dashlaunch (3.07) and being on the latest dash would be good. Also try not to use XEXmenu for things as it doesnt work too well anymore.

The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
When something on the console crashes and you have dashlaunch installed it will kick you to the dashboard and come up with a notification that says "Fatal Crash Intercepted" with a frown face.
I found out xexmenu does cooperate very well with Xell reloaded. The reason being is that xexmenu was built for free60. That's what I have been told.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
When something on the console crashes and you have dashlaunch installed it will kick you to the dashboard and come up with a notification that says "Fatal Crash Intercepted" with a frown face.
ok....so try disabling the option. that should fix it. if not i would try getting a new hdd.

Liquez

Liquez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so should i just buy a new hdd, and i already have freestyle dash installed, but the 'extract dvd' does not copy? thanks everyone, this is why i love se7ensins :smile:)

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
so should i just buy a new hdd, and i already have freestyle dash installed, but the 'extract dvd' does not copy? thanks everyone, this is why i love se7ensins :smile:)
I would try testing any other hard drive if you can get one temporarily to confirm that's the issue. Also, are the errors only occurring in XEXmenu? What version of FSD do you have?

Liquez

Liquez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would try testing any other hard drive if you can get one temporarily to confirm that's the issue. Also, are the errors only occurring in XEXmenu? What version of FSD do you have?

i have fsd v3, everythings working fine, dvds copying, :smile:, its just that youtube tutuorials use xexmenu, but i could try another harddrive

Liquez

Liquez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was just wondering, if i had a mw2 patch i need to put on , its an xex file, so could i put that on fsd by the same way as xex menu??

Top Bottom
Login
Register