What's new

Solved jtag help could not detect

I

iReWindz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seriously have tried everything. When I try to run nandpro to read my nand it says could not detect a flash controller. Plz don't tell me to check my wires or soldering because I've double checked to see if the wires are good and i know that my soldering is good. I have everything soldered directly to the board and then i soldered an lpt cable to it. I have a xenon with like a 6 something kernel. My diode is facing towards the motherboard too. If my board is a little black should I maybe try to clean it up with some alcohol or something? I have done this before and got everything working but that box died on me.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait i reall don't understand your question, you're saying that your motherboard is black?

I

iReWindz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't jtagged it yet. Sorry i was kinda vague on the title. I got the could not detect flash controller when i tried to run nandpro.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so you have a jtagable that has not been jtaged with some black parts on your mobo... am i correct? You're confusing me a lot here.

I

iReWindz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea yea but I had black marks on the last one that I jtagged that was worse. I was just wondering if that could cause it to come up with could not detect a flash controller when i try to read the nand or if it's something different

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Remove the resistors (the ones on the lpt flasher, not the 330 ohms, as they're for running xell)

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I said not the 330 ohms

mocking da bird how do i quote your post where you ask if the motherboard is black it made me lol really hard
Press reply on the bottom right hand corner of my post and then just backspace everything except where ever i said that made you laugh, and i don't understand how its funny either

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, retarded question but, is your xbox plugged in all the way? If so, double check every cord that powers the xbox (Power supply, power cords, etc.) including the AV cable too
EDIT: Look at Sumo's question too ^^

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, well it maybe that your LPT cable is plugged in all the way.
Try playing with it and see how far you need to put it in.

Top Bottom
Login
Register