What's new

Solved (JTAG) Having a hard time downloading DLC. Any help?

• Thread starter Screwlegg
  • Start date
  • Views 404
S

Screwlegg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The DLC and TU should be in the correct place :dead:. I even went through Horizon and XM360 to double check that it is valid content!

DLC:

Title Update:

XM360:

Horizon:

Last edited:
C

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Reaction score
Have you tried using xm360 to unlock the dlc? If so make absolute sure the files are in the correct folders.

S

Screwlegg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried using xm360 to unlock the dlc? If so make absolute sure the files are in the correct folders.

yes I made sure to use xm360. I'm currently trying to take screenshots of the files, xm360, and horizon to show yall that its in there, but its just not popping up. I have the correct media id for the TU. I'm literally stumped. give me 10 minutes and I will have pics up!

C

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what the issue is here man. The only time that's happened to me is with [email protected] and I believe it was because it was on the wrong TU but I don't think that's your issue.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Find out first if it's the TU not loading, or the DLC not loading.
So which TU does it show you to be on when you launch the game. The one you should be on, or not?

S

Screwlegg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find out first if it's the TU not loading, or the DLC not loading.
So which TU does it show you to be on when you launch the game. The one you should be on, or not?

actually I got it working using xbox content manager. basically it put the TU in the cache folder. who would have guessed :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Top Bottom