Solved JTag-Hardrive Help

• Thread starter Shad0w II
  • Start date
  • Views 472
S

Shad0w II

Reaction score
Sin$
i just got my jtag,and i have a 500gb external hard drive. I have the whole drive formatted to fat32, and when i plug it into my 360 and try to install a game to it, it says configure now but will only do up to 16gb. how to i get the hardrive working on the 360. any help is greatly appreciated at this time.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only configure it to only 16gb of available storage to use on the Xbox 360...

Degree

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
MotM Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't configure it. Just put files on it and open them in XexMenu. Can't go over 16GB on retail Xboxes.

S

Shad0w II

Reaction score
Sin$
so out of the whole 500 it will only configure 16gb. what happens when i fill the 16gb. because ive seen videos of ppl with the jtags with a lot of games and i know thats more than the 16gb

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
so out of the whole 500 it will only configure 16gb. what happens when i fill the 16gb. because ive seen videos of ppl with the jtags with a lot of games and i know thats more than the 16gb
On retail xbox's they can't go over 16gb on external memory, because of the USBs
On jtags, it doesn't matter, but it must go through XeXmenu

S

Shad0w II

Reaction score
Sin$
ok i just got my jtag so still kind of new so once i install it to hard drive and unlock it in the xexmenu, the 16gb limit wont really matter??

Degree

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
MotM Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i just got my jtag so still kind of new so once i install it to hard drive and unlock it in the xexmenu, the 16gb limit wont really matter??

Just open up XexMenu and click x and there are the drives. Yours is an external so it would be USB0 or 1. Click it and then there all the stuff you put on it will be. You have to put the stuff on there using your computer.

Top Bottom
Login
Register