• Thread starter StevieRox
  • Start date
  • Views 578
StevieRox

StevieRox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wannado the instant Halo 3 50 on the game, but I wantto know will my account get banned from the Bungie servers? Account Banned? Suspension? Console banned? I wanna know who has done it and what has happaned. Is it worth it, I barely play halo 3 so banned from servers I don't careeven if i'm all 50's for a couple weeks or months; and btw i'm highest skill 48 right now, and have 1500+ exp and whatnot so would that help show it's 'legit' in a way? Thanks!

StevieRox

StevieRox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In which case I should of been banned about 5 years ago. ._.
But in all serious, I'm told 100 different things my JTaggers on this site, saying you WONT get banned or anything; and others saying bungie server banned, and some say console banned. Any idea what's true?

Babaloo

Babaloo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is an entire section dedicated for Halo 3 you know. There it has modders among other people who would answer your question without you even needing to ask. Why you would want to mod your skill to 50 when you're already at 48 is beyond me however. Have a snoop around other sections of S7 and tell me what you find.

~227

StevieRox

StevieRox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is an entire section dedicated for Halo 3 you know. There it has modders among other people who would answer your question without you even needing to ask. Why you would want to mod your skill to 50 when you're already at 48 is beyond me however. Have a snoop around other sections of S7 and tell me what you find.

~227
Wasn't sure if I should of posted in halo as it was a general discussion about the jtag mods, which i wasn't sure if many people boosting in halo knew about or were doing. As for modding to 50 is cuz I don't play the game since Mw2, and i even said If i'm all 50s for a couple weeks, then server banned, so be it I dont care. But if it's console or profile banned.. I'll cry.

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you truly want to know, just go ask Jester. I guarantee he will give you a legitimate answer. :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register