JTag hacking FIFA 16

• Thread starter Everydaynine_
  • Start date
  • Views 4,449
G

gianluca33

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh damn seriously? Have you got the link for this stuff? I really want to do it on FUT now.
unfortunately for xbox are not released yet, for ps3 instead are released

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh damn seriously? Have you got the link for this stuff? I really want to do it on FUT now.
Agreed. It would be awesome.

I know that FUT can not be modded, but, surely you could exploit it somehow. Let's face it, EA, to my knowledge, are a company invented by humans, and has a human workforce. Humans make errors, so FUT must be exploitable somehow.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed. It would be awesome.

I know that FUT can not be modded, but, surely you could exploit it somehow. Let's face it, EA, to my knowledge, are a company invented by humans, and has a human workforce. Humans make errors, so FUT must be exploitable somehow.
Let's just hope one day somebody can get into it then.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Amen to that. Imagine, all the money you would get from a recovery service on FUT lol.
It would be awesome. I think I would sell a load to the FIFA Coin Sellers too.

Y

yousefamr

Reaction score
Sin$
you can hack coins and fifa points in old gen consoles but you will have no luck selling it because no one wants it

Y

Ypsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can hack coins and fifa points in old gen consoles but you will have no luck selling it because no one wants it

lol :smile: selling isnt issue, but you will fail on this way, 150k coins daily possible maybe on 1 console if you playing 24hours, so its 2.5EUR

Top Bottom
Login
Register