• Thread starter Confirmation
  • Start date
  • Views 786
Confirmation

Confirmation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason my jtag is constantly freezing mid game, it only does it when I'm host it seems as well. Was playing normally at a friends house, decided to host, and now my **** constantly freezes. Not entirely sure why. Here are my temps for my Jasper MoBo
http://prntscr.com/ezq3hv

Anyone know how to fix?

Confirmation

Confirmation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What game?
Could just be of the mod(s) you're using.
Bo2. The thing is is that it literally never froze before, I was using a really really simple patch I made that just had redboxes and UAV for my team that had literally never frozen before, but once we switched to my host it started freezing. I assumed it was because I might have had a plugin that needed to connect to my computer that was making it freeze because I was at my friends house and didn't have my computer with me, but even after he gave me a ride home it was still freezing. I tried multiple menus like Dynamic V3, TCM v12, my own simple patch, and Poopieland v2. After about an hour of not playing it finally calmed down and stoppped freezing

Ricky carrazco

Ricky carrazco

A unskilled non professional
Reaction score
Sin$
What server are you using? I have freezing issues when i force host if 1 i am giving co host to too many people at once or i am using a cheap server. Since i have been on ninja i do not have that issue any more. The one time i did i rebooted my router and problem went away.

Top Bottom
Login
Register