What's new

Solved Jtag freeze

Joseph2002

Joseph2002

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I was just wondering why my jtag is frozen. Everytime I boot it up, i freezes before the dashboard even loads. This started to happen right after I updated the dash. Please help me I spent $100 and I dont want it to be a waste. Thanks for your time.

Joseph2002

Joseph2002

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i tried to update it to 15574 and it froze the same amount of time after launch. I dont think its the kernel, rather my xbox not updating at all

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i tried to update it to 15574 and it froze the same amount of time after launch. I dont think its the kernel, rather my xbox not updating at all
It's updating, you can see that in the picture you posted earlier it's booting into the new NXE dash.
Xebuild wont write any other one other than 17511
Yeah, forgot about that. I can see if I can find a version with the older dashes in it, after work.

Joseph2002

Joseph2002

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I've tried to use jrunner instead. I created the updflash.bin and flashed with simple 360 nand flasher. I got into the dash and went to settings to make sure it updated. It said 17511 but froze after like 30 seconds. Now it freezes again just before the dashboard loads on launch. Anyone help?

Top Bottom
Login
Register