• Start date
  • Views 9,279
Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
I have a few problems with my jtag at the moment. So pretty much i have to re-install everything to my console again because in the process of moving i lost the hard drives. Now i have a new hdd and i am trying to install xexmenu using a .iso, as i click play game to load xex menu then the sign in pop up flashes and i get stopped with a error message " Fatal Crash Intercepted " I'm not to sure what to do there are no files on the hdd to cause a crash.
(Also tried putting xex menu on usb but no luck)
Any help would be great as i have no idea what to do.
Thanks.

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the files are in the right spot. I have a feeling its something to do with dashlaunch but i dont know how to change that without xex menu or freestyle.

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
I have a few problems with my jtag at the moment. So pretty much i have to re-install everything to my console again because in the process of moving i lost the hard drives. Now i have a new hdd and i am trying to install xexmenu using a .iso, as i click play game to load xex menu then the sign in pop up flashes and i get stopped with a error message " Fatal Crash Intercepted " I'm not to sure what to do there are no files on the hdd to cause a crash.
(Also tried putting xex menu on usb but no luck)
Any help would be great as i have no idea what to do.
Thanks.
Rebuild your nand without dashlaunch mate.

Top Bottom
Login
Register