• Thread starter TheModPit
  • Start date
  • Views 2,092
TheModPit

TheModPit

Reaction score
Sin$
Jtag E79 Error Message!

Ok, so I wanted to update my Jtag to the newest freeboot so I patched the files with "360 Flash Tool" but I didn't know what region too do because I haven't unbanned my Jtag for while!

After that it worked and it extracted then I shut it down by pressing the "Back Button" twice, after so i plugged out the plug behind for 10 seconds then plugged it back in.

After being plugged in it poped up with a E70 Error Message and since them I have been trippin out and I need serious help with this!!!!

My Jtag's is a: Zephyr

(Doesn't Boot Up When I Turn On By Eject Button!!!)

Please Help Me se7ensins!!!

O

oGODSxHiTMANo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, pops up with E79

alright i had the same problem as you and iMoses walked me thru it, even though i was dumb enough to not spot it. look at your wiring, give it a SLIGHT tug to see if it is firmly set. i went to reflow mine and the wire popped off, so i resoldered it and now it works like a charm.

TheModPit

TheModPit

Reaction score
Sin$
AUD_CLAMP is for people who can't solder DB1F1 (like myself). i use AUD_CLAMP and OPEN_TRAY

you can do this here: Alternate DB1F1

So how do I fix the E79 after I flashed it wrong. Need a tutorial because I don't want to buy another jtag, it cost about $320....

alright i had the same problem as you and iMoses walked me thru it, even though i was dumb enough to not spot it. look at your wiring, give it a SLIGHT tug to see if it is firmly set. i went to reflow mine and the wire popped off, so i resoldered it and now it works like a charm.

Wait, how do you fix it???

O

oGODSxHiTMANo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Check to see if your wiring is loose. if it is or it has become disconnected u need to fire up the soldering iron and resolder the points back together.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So how do I fix the E79 after I flashed it wrong. Need a tutorial because I don't want to buy another jtag, it cost about $320....

Wait, how do you fix it???

You need to reflash via LPT or USB-SPI, i offer a send-in repair service for a $10+ shipping fee. many users on the site have used my service before

O

oGODSxHiTMANo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to reflash via LPT or USB-SPI, i offer a send-in repair service for a $10+ shipping fee. many users on the site have used my service before

I trust him. Helps out great with all my jtag needs. If you cannot fix it on your own send it to him, he will get it up and running again.

TheModPit

TheModPit

Reaction score
Sin$

I flashed it wrong so it's not that wire problem that mist of them have, I gave it a bad flash and now I need help to fix it, It isn't any wire problem that's touching the motherboard or some part inside of it.

I trust him. Helps out great with all my jtag needs. If you cannot fix it on your own send it to him, he will get it up and running again.

Yeah, I might have to do that, soz I respond so slow I'm on a iphone

TheModPit

TheModPit

Reaction score
Sin$
This is what worked for me. I'm not sure why it is but here goes:

Get your working 9199 FreeBOOT image.
Run it through Easy FreeBOOT etc. (Download link below)
Flash that image to the NAND and you will be fine.

JTAG Tool and BestPig Toolbox both do not produce NANDs that work for me. I'm not sure why that is, but it is just what happens. Easy FreeBOOT GUI will work 100%.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCESC5F2

You didn't read it right, I cant load ANYTHING up, NOT even XELL so idk how im going to get access to my FreeBoot....

Top Bottom
Login
Register