Solved JTAG DVDCopying Problem

• Thread starter xMadridista
  • Start date
  • Views 300
X

xMadridista

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so for some reason i can't copy my mw2 onto my usb through xexmenu, but the dude who i bought the xbox from said he did it off his computer (downloaded the iso, and somehow converted it with some program so that he could get the full game but see the individual files such as "$System Update" and all the patch_mp files) except that he's too lazy to check the exact name of the program :frown: so if anyone could guuide me in the right direction such as the name of the program or any possible reasons to why its not copying (i even waited until the disc reached max speed) it would be greatly appreciated, ill even pay xD

and if i don't fix this soon , ima get my *** kicked since my friend payed for half the xbox and he's reallllllyyyy mad :\

thaaaaaaaaanks a bunch in advance :smile:

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to close the tray and wait for the disk to spin up before pressing the button to start the rip on XeXmenu.

If you want to do it on the PC, use a program like wx360.

X

xMadridista

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to close the tray and wait for the disk to spin up before pressing the button to start the rip on XeXmenu.

If you want to do it on the PC, use a program like wx360.

to do it on pc, don't i need a kreon drive or something like thaat ?

and trust me, i tried the rip 12 times o.O"

razlex

razlex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get xbox backup creator, go to image tols, then image browser... open the the image, right click it then hit extract... done... relatively painless.....

M

mganddrea

Reaction score
Sin$
WOW WOW. Much simpler way. Talk about blind leading the blind !!
Get nxe2god and add it to your xbox hard drive (multiple ways 2 add it, instructions come with nxe2god)
rip games using original dashboard i.e "my xbox" press yellow when game loads up and choose install to hard drive.
Once thats done, run nxe2god (god= games on demand) and as if by magic, all copied games will no longer require the xbox game disc to run.
I have 500gb of xbox games on my jtag that all run without the need for xexmenu or the original disc !!
Rep please !!

Top Bottom
Login
Register