What's new

Solved jtag does not wanna system link

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OneLowKoop

Reaction score
well i got on to host a xp lobby and for some reason nothing wont system link to the jtag xbox anything yall can think of that will help thanks

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
Can you explain a little bit more.

Does it show up on your Retail ?

S

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Reaction score
one of the most common mistakes is people dont connect them to the same network. and some ppl dont even connect the jtag to a network either the jtag and the retail need to be connected to the same router via ethernet or connected to same network via wireless adapter

O

OneLowKoop

Reaction score
yeah i know there on the same network everything shows just my retail one wont join the jtag says cant connect to host

S

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Reaction score
yeah i know there on the same network everything shows just my retail one wont join the jtag says cant connect to host
tough to say. maybe your ethernet isnt pluged in all the way or u dont have a secure connection

O

OneLowKoop

Reaction score
is there any update i have to know about

S

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Reaction score
not realy...

S

s7Maniac

Online Lobby Hoster!
Reaction score
the jtag needs a strong connection to run the unsigned codes so makesure you dont have walmart connection
and check the cable to see if its connected all the way :tongue:

S

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Reaction score
the jtag needs a strong connection to run the unsigned codes so makesure you dont have walmart connection
Thats pretty much Exactly what i said

O

OneLowKoop

Reaction score
I will disconnect and start over thanks guy anyway to get like GNW patch

S

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Jtag needs a strong connection? :S You dont need to be on the internet what are you smoking boy?

S

s7Maniac

Online Lobby Hoster!
Reaction score
Jtag needs a strong connection? :S You dont need to be on the internet what are you smoking boy?
well he wants to join with the retail you do nedd to be on internet for retail to join

OT make sure your jtag is on the Tutle update Tu7 if not thats your problem :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom