What's new

Solved [JTAG] create oem 360 HDD without using an existing drive?

• Thread starter speedy11131
  • Start date
  • Views 592
speedy11131

speedy11131

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a tut around here, where it shows you how to create an OEM 360 hard drive from any regular 2.5in HDD. I have misplaced my original 360 HDD, and saw in the thread that the manual method for creating the partitions works as well (the one used after using HDDHackr). However that guide assumed a 120GB drive, since that was biggest drive at the time.

Could someone tell me if the sectors and stuff chance with a 250GB drive, and what those values are? I've already done it with HDDHackr, so I'd basically be doing the same thing, but without flashing the drive beforehand.

Thanks.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a tut around here, where it shows you how to create an OEM 360 hard drive from any regular 2.5in HDD. I have misplaced my original 360 HDD, and saw in the thread that the manual method for creating the partitions works as well (the one used after using HDDHackr). However that guide assumed a 120GB drive, since that was biggest drive at the time.

Could someone tell me if the sectors and stuff chance with a 250GB drive, and what those values are? I've already done it with HDDHackr, so I'd basically be doing the same thing, but without flashing the drive beforehand.

Thanks.
I followed this guide and did it for my 250gb hdd which I always use on my xbox. I am not sure what happened to the pictures though, I think I made a copy of it in Word. If you still need it I can look if you want.

Top Bottom
Login
Register