What's new

Discussion JTAG | Copy right v3 | Need patch file |

Two Gram Bags

Two Gram Bags

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I currently own an Xenon RGH I have been hosting lobbies for a little over three years now. I am hosting world at war infection lobby's but I am using an outdated default d-pad menu and it's rubbish compared to copyright v3. I have had a look through the internet and can't seem to find a download for the menu could you guys possibly help out another brother and provide me with the download for copyrights menu. I will give away a free nodded account for someone that can help me.

Thanks

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just spent almost an hour trying to look for this for you, and I can't find it. Don't think there is a download link for it anywhere. Someone would have to put the file on here because it's nowhere to be found.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe the modding team that made it infected people not sure
Yea idk, but I didn't even know the menu exist until I looked through the infection forms. Can't believe I haven't seen it because it's a good menu.

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea idk, but I didn't even know the menu exist until I looked through the infection forms. Can't believe I haven't seen it because it's a good menu.
It really is a good menu I was looking for it aswell but sadly it isn't a public release

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It really is a good menu I was looking for it aswell but sadly it isn't a public release
Surprising, every other menu gets cracked except this one... I though especially it would be cracked on this old of game.

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wasn't implying on this game...
Certainly sounded like it :tongue: .
Maybe the modding team that made it infected people not sure
What makes you think it's a 'team'?
Then how are SO many people infecting with it?
Well, simple answer: one person gets infected, he infects others, they infect others, they infect others, etc. Have you ever heard of a contractable disease? It spreads. People get infected - hence the name.
Actual (kinda) answer: The above. But not only the creator has the patch, he has given to a very minute group of people he trusts.
Hi guys,

I currently own an Xenon RGH I have been hosting lobbies for a little over three years now. I am hosting world at war infection lobby's but I am using an outdated default d-pad menu and it's rubbish compared to copyright v3. I have had a look through the internet and can't seem to find a download for the menu could you guys possibly help out another brother and provide me with the download for copyrights menu. I will give away a free nodded account for someone that can help me.

Thanks
You have to ask the owner. Although, I'm almost 100% sure he won't hand it out. I tried once or twice. I would leave you with his username, but I have a feeling he doesn't want to be flooded with messages asking him for the menu.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Well, simple answer: one person gets infected, he infects others, they infect others, they infect others, etc. Have you ever heard of a contractable disease? It spreads. People get infected - hence the name.
Actual (kinda) answer: The above. But not only the creator has the patch, he has given to a very minute group of people he trusts.

You have to ask the owner. Although, I'm almost 100% sure he won't hand it out. I tried once or twice. I would leave you with his username, but I have a feeling he doesn't want to be flooded with messages asking him for the menu.
I know the infecting thing, but tell me 1 other infectable menu that gets this much of a community to infect with it, I know I haven't seen a menu like this before.

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Because theres a website and its cL clan or something like that and theres only one guy now in it so its dead but I could be wrong on all this

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the infecting thing, but tell me 1 other infectable menu that gets this much of a community to infect with it, I know I haven't seen a menu like this before.
Flyin Turnip (back in the day)
Project Mary jane was pretty good
Most xKoVx menus hit it big at times
Fanatic modz infections were pretty big (now this was a while ago)

A lot of menus have hit it insanely big. Copyright, I’m actually quite surprised it’s popular, it’s been around for ages and ages but just come into its popularity now.

Please don’t think that just one thing has been popular, R2R menus have been around for about 10 years now. This is by far not the only menu that’s been in the light.

B

branquinho

Reaction score
Sin$
LMFAO ! If you own a rgh/jtag get some one to infect you then use Xbox 360 Neighborhood and there is a place :wink: where it sets and all you got to do is copy it to a text doc then compile it and boom you have it. I well not show you how to do this as i dont believe in leaking peoples work but its extream;y easy if you know what your doing. btw i worked on the first RTR with coolbunny123 if you know who that even is. also drunk righting this,,,,,, :confused:

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LMFAO ! If you own a rgh/jtag get some one to infect you then use Xbox 360 Neighborhood and there is a place :wink: where it sets and all you got to do is copy it to a text doc then compile it and boom you have it. I well not show you how to do this as i dont believe in leaking peoples work but its extream;y easy if you know what your doing. btw i worked on the first RTR with coolbunny123 if you know who that even is. also drunk righting this,,,,,, :confused:
What a coincidence I was thinking of somehow this could be done by doing something like that lol :whistle: but I dont think thats possible since when you get infected no files are created?

Last edited:
Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the guy mostly makes them for him self and gives them to friends sometimes. That's usually when it starts going around but he doesn't really like it. Also doesn't release any of his menus because of people stealing them/editing his name out of it which I've had a lot of the time and so had many other people.

Top Bottom
Login
Register