What's new

Solved Jtag Bootup time

• Thread starter Jbeezy_Lobbies
  • Start date
  • Views 476
J

Jbeezy_Lobbies

Reaction score
Okay so i have a falcon RGH and it takes so long to boot up. Is there any way to improve the bootup time?

A

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Reaction score
I heard disconnecting the DVD drive speeds it up.. (Not sure if true or not). What are your boot times man? :smile:

J

Jbeezy_Lobbies

Reaction score
I heard disconnecting the DVD drive speeds it up.. (Not sure if true or not). What are your boot times man? :smile:
no joke the highest was 10min after not using it for a while

H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
that is actually true because the xbox takes its time to scan the disk.

C

Chuckemz

Jedi Sensei
Reaction score
What glitch chip are you using?

F

Fannyboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so i have a falcon RGH and it takes so long to boot up. Is there any way to improve the bootup time?
RGH falcons are the worst of them all there really is no way of fixing it this point with out fixing wiring and chips

F

Fannyboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a Cool Runner then and u have to have soldering skills to make the wires smaller and to change the flash on the nand u need a Jr Programmer or a Nand x and there not cheap and falcons are always a pain when booting is a a RGH 1 or RGH 2

R

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
Im loling at all the bulsh*t advice in this thread. If your console is RGH2 then there is no way to improve it without playing with CPU_RST wire, if its RGH1 and it takes more than 10 sec then you have a very poor install. Taking the dvd drive out will not do anything... Do not listen to idiots advice, there just trying to get their post count up....

Top Bottom