What's new

Solved JTAG Black Screen On Boot Problem

• Thread starter T3H FunK
  • Start date
  • Views 1,355
T

T3H FunK

Reaction score
OK, so I got my JTAG recently, and all of a sudden when I power on my 360, the light in the middle of the power button lights up, but I get no picture on my television (no signal), AKA a black screen.

I've tried booting into xell but no dice (tried booting into it by turning the xbox on with a wired controller in the back and the disc eject button).

I've never booted into xell before, so I don't know whether it's installed or not. (presumably it is?)

If anyone provides me with an actual fix, I will give them $0.50 Paypal.

Thanks.

T

tripp419

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.50 cents lmao, im sure if u just asked someone would help. to me it sounds like you have a hd/av cable and its set to hd and you have a regular tv lol..so flick it to tv not hd?

T

T3H FunK

Reaction score
Nope lol, got a HDTV, tried it on both.

S

snowwhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It can only be a few things either a Jtag point has come loose or it's a bad flash after trying to unbann ect doesn't just happen. So if it bad flash freebooters needs flashed on it again via lpt if not only thing it cood be iss loose Jtag wire or av needs changed do u get sound? Other thing is uv maybe knocked a jtag wire loose while tryin to replace drive hav a look. From reading other threads ppl hav said that they tried to boot like 20 times and it worked other person said hd used a xenon poerbrick instead of the new low wattage and it worked

Top Bottom