What's new

Solved Jtag 2 rrod

E

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
Just got my Jtag to turn back on. so my Jtag works fine at the dashboard. I downloaded and installed Freestyle dash and set the fan speed to 90%. The GPU gets to 83C. I replaced the thermal paste and when i play a game it gets 2 red lights. Any idea?

S

Siinner

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
2 RROD is not a hardware error I font think. I think you're fan may be running to fast because it increases when you start a game.

E

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
2 RROD is not a hardware error I font think. I think you're fan may be running to fast because it increases when you start a game.
yes but im starting the game from xex menu? 2 rrod is from overheating? And i want to know why my GPU gets to 83c when i have a 12v fan mod and the fan speed set to 90?

H

havocishere

Mr. Mazda
Reaction score
Yeah, if you have the left side flashing two lights that means that your xbox is getting to hot and will shutdown. Make sure your gpu is staying more cool than the cpu. Put some aluminum foil around then fan tunnel where it goes to gpu so it stays from leaking out.

E

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
Yeah, if you have the left side flashing two lights that means that your xbox is getting to hot and will shutdown. Make sure your gpu is staying more cool than the cpu. Put some aluminum foil around then fan tunnel where it goes to gpu so it stays from leaking out.
what if i put the xbox horizontal? Will that help at all?

V

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
I have had mine horizontal for 5 years lol never had one error try it lol

H

havocishere

Mr. Mazda
Reaction score
Keep ur xbox apart if you can. Stays alot more cool that way and have a modded fan installed that will help also.

E

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
Keep ur xbox apart if you can. Stays alot more cool that way and have a modded fan installed that will help also.
when my xbox is apart it gets 3 red lights. When i have it assembled it works (kinda)
Anyway im sending it to get repaired.

Top Bottom