What's new

Unsolved JRunner error PLS HELP!

K

KingTM

Reaction score
After resoldering countless times. I have now managed to get past the flash error, but a new one had arrived now I get “ version 00” can’t continue ( picture posted below of error” as well as that now when I connect the jr programmer to the Xbox while it’s powered on it lights green ( just tho it would if connected via usb to pc) which it never used to do, still can’t get past the error message tho, I’ve got the newest drivers, and the JRunner version from CustomXMods with the 18559 dash downloaded , anyone know how to fix or any support? Thanks

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After resoldering countless times. I have now managed to get past the flash error, but a new one had arrived now I get “ version 00” can’t continue ( picture posted below of error” as well as that now when I connect the jr programmer to the Xbox while it’s powered on it lights green ( just tho it would if connected via usb to pc) which it never used to do, still can’t get past the error message tho, I’ve got the newest drivers, and the JRunner version from CustomXMods with the 18559 dash downloaded , anyone know how to fix or any support? Thanks
It's all down to your soldering of the JR-Programmer to nand read/write points on the 360's motherboard.
Try this solution.First desolder all the JR-Programmer wires from the points on the 360 board.
Second,clean up the solder points with "Desoldering braid" to suck up all the old solder out of the holes.
Third,clean up the points with isopropol alcahol solution and some q-tips,so the solder points are all nice and clean and there's no signs of any solder bridging.
Now resolder your JR-Programmer nand read/write wires again to the correct holes (just trim off the end of the wires,just so they can go properly inside the holes)
Make sure you are soldering the correct colour wires to the correct points/holes on the 360 board.Don't go overboard by using loads of solder on each point and make sure to use "soldering flux" on each point BEFORE you go soldering the wires.
Give all that a try first and head back here with some good up close pics of those re-soldered wires and the "Flash Config" of J-Runner.

Top Bottom