• Start date
  • Views 20,345
HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you who want to use the feature of JRunner or want it's simplicity, here is a download that include's Ninja's update files to include Dash Launch. It is a clean download from TX, with Ninja's files brought over. Virustotal flags a few things, if you don't like it don't use it. It is a fresh download from TX, it will flag it every time.

This is useful if you want to use the CR4, RJTAG, or any other specialty hack released by TX or if you have a Corona 4GB and don't want to go through the pain of the advanced settings of XeBuild GUI.

I have used this to update and verified that Dash Launch does work.

Download: [Click here to view this link]
Virustotal: Here

All credits go to Ninja and TX. Just merged a couple things together for ease of use for the people who want it.

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude, thanks for the post but the users need to make sure that "Enable File Checks/Downloads" in J-Runner Settings is turned OFF to use this in conjunction with NiNJA (because when official files come out, our patches will be overwritten!)

1064e58e93.png

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude, thanks for the post but the users need to make sure that "Enable File Checks/Downloads" in J-Runner Settings is turned OFF to use this in conjunction with NiNJA (because when official files come out, our patches will be overwritten!)

1064e58e93.png
Yea, it should have been disabled in the download but I did mean to mention that .

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, it should have been disabled in the download but I did mean to mention that .
It's a registry setting so it can't be changed in the download. Every user will have to verify this setting themselves ;\

Dream Team

Dream Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you who want to use the feature of JRunner or want it's simplicity, here is a download that include's Ninja's update files to include Dash Launch. It is a clean download from TX, with Ninja's files brought over. Virustotal flags a few things, if you don't like it don't use it. It is a fresh download from TX, it will flag it every time.

This is useful if you want to use the CR4, RJTAG, or any other specialty hack released by TX or if you have a Corona 4GB and don't want to go through the pain of the advanced settings of XeBuild GUI.

All credits go to Ninja and TX. Just merged a couple things together for ease of use for the people who want it.
Thanks for this. I always use jrunner because I have a CR4, setup on a jasper with the r-jtag method.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been under the impression that there will no longer be any more official XeBuild or DL releases..........
Chrishockey55 Chrishockey55 eluded to an official release somewhere during this update, and he released the last one on RMS? Could be anyone's guess.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Chrishockey55 Chrishockey55 eluded to an official release somewhere during this update, and he released the last one on RMS? Could be anyone's guess.
Last I heard cOz wasn't to thrilled about people releasing updated versions of DL without waiting for him to update/push new features to the public. I got the feeling that he felt like he wasn't needed anymore. So at least for DL I'd say it could be a real possibility.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Last I heard cOz wasn't to thrilled about people releasing updated versions of DL without waiting for him to update/push new features to the public. I got the feeling that he felt like he wasn't needed anymore. So at least for DL I'd say it could be a real possibility.
I could very well see that. When people reverse what you do every dash, I would feel the same way.

I am Hit

I am Hit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

what with all the viruses in there im not downloading this **** even if it is a false positve

Dream Team

Dream Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You always need to delete you old plugins before updating. It's updating 101.
Ok yeah makes sense. It's just I don't load anything via DashLaunch. Therefore, my launch.ini has edits to it, but no plugins are loaded. Should have been more specific.

Dream Team

Dream Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what with all the viruses in there im not downloading this **** even if it is a false positve
Avast, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes and Symantec, all say its clean in the virus scan. That should be enough for anyone..

Top Bottom
Login
Register