• Thread starter TLRxModzZ
  • Start date
  • Views 626
T

TLRxModzZ

Noob programmer/RGH support/Host
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I've been following some tuts on yt on making a jrpc tool and it's all good and fun but I can't find any on console tools like led changer, screenshot or just other useful console stuff.
So my question is does anyone know where I can find these functions and maybe be able to apply them to my tool ?
Cheers

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Screenshot:
NFl6kE8SSmG2bi5LObi46g.png

Easily usable with the xdvk library. Only one argument required, no need to do anything special yourself:
i5mHimnoRX6ZONsKEX_ATA.png

LEDs:
This is found from the JRPC2 library:
HOQSItU6Rgu2CmrpUKVAGQ.png

Everything done ready for you once again.
Just pass through four arguments choosing the LED state from the LEDState enum.

EDIT: IIRC setting LEDs (at least this way) is not perfect.
Doesn't seem to work for everyone, and not even all the LED states from the enum work for all consoles. (Some work for phats, some work for slims? Or something like that?)

Last edited:
T

TLRxModzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Screenshot:
NFl6kE8SSmG2bi5LObi46g.png

Easily usable with the xdvk library. Only one argument required, no need to do anything special yourself:
i5mHimnoRX6ZONsKEX_ATA.png

LEDs:
This is found from the JRPC2 library:
HOQSItU6Rgu2CmrpUKVAGQ.png

Everything done ready for you once again.
Just pass through four arguments choosing the LED state from the LEDState enum.

EDIT: IIRC setting LEDs (at least this way) is not perfect.
Doesn't seem to work for everyone, and not even all the LED states from the enum work for all consoles. (Some work for phats, some work for slims? Or something like that?)
Where do you find this out ? In trying to find other functions but struggling to find anything ?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do you find this out ? In trying to find other functions but struggling to find anything ?
First image is from the Xbox 360 SDK documentation.
Other images are from viweing the JPRC2 & XDVK .dlls.
I viewed them with a program called DnSpy.

T

TLRxModzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
First image is from the Xbox 360 SDK documentation.
Other images are from viweing the JPRC2 & XDVK .dlls.
I viewed them with a program called DnSpy.
Oh ok I'm way out of my league now haha urn so if I download this program I should be able to see what I can call and function etc?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok I'm way out of my league now haha urn so if I download this program I should be able to see what I can call and function etc?
Not entirely sure what you mean, but the program is able to view the .dlls to see what all they contain.
But you probably don't need in-depth information of that the .dlls contain, so you'll be fine with Visual Studio.
Visual Studio will display all the functions and their parameters (so pretty much all you'll need).

T

TLRxModzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Not entirely sure what you mean, but the program is able to view the .dlls to see what all they contain.
But you probably don't need in-depth information of that the .dlls contain, so you'll be fine with Visual Studio.
Visual Studio will display all the functions and their parameters (so pretty much all you'll need).
Ok well basically I'm just tryna find sources or other stuff etc because I can't find anything like how do in earth do people know what to call for cod tools etc I'm tryna make a bo2 tool but I can't find anything anywhere about what I need to make functions etc I've seen a few open sources I've been able to learn and borrow some stuff but I just don't understand what I'm doing now lol
Sorry for the long winded reply

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well basically I'm just tryna find sources or other stuff etc because I can't find anything like how do in earth do people know what to call for cod tools etc I'm tryna make a bo2 tool but I can't find anything anywhere about what I need to make functions etc I've seen a few open sources I've been able to learn and borrow some stuff but I just don't understand what I'm doing now lol
Sorry for the long winded reply
The smartest people come up with things (many ways to go at this (all of them beyond your understanding)) and then if it gets released, other people copy paste it into their tools.
Your best bet is to grab pre-made stuff from libraries, like I just showed above, or to just copy paste code snippets.
You can find at least some code snippets/offsets/etc from the Modding sections here on Se7enSins.

T

TLRxModzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
The smartest people come up with things (many ways to go at this (all of them beyond your understanding)) and then if it gets released, other people copy paste it into their tools.
Your best bet is to grab pre-made stuff from libraries, like I just showed above, or to just copy paste code snippets.
You can find at least some code snippets/offsets/etc from the Modding sections here on Se7enSins.
Ok thank you very much !!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register