• Thread starter FlakyModz
  • Start date
  • Views 877
FlakyModz

FlakyModz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Booty Juice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so it's been a while and I have had my RGH for too long now lol, but I haven't used these plugins in ages and I'm not too sure if I should use just JRPC or JRPC2 or use both of them. Also, I'm not sure if they're supposed create the JRPC.ini themselves, but if they are, they don't. But someone told me I can just use JRPC2, but I just want to be sure. Like I said, I haven't used them in a while and I am starting to go online again. Just need a KV and a server. My plugins in my launch.ini are as shown below:

plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\JRPC.xex
plugin4 = none:\
plugin5 = none:\

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Just JRPC2 will likely be fine.
In some rare cases some app may only work if you have the old JRPC though. If you encouter problems with an app, maybe try adding the old version as well.
And you should be able to find the JRPC.ini with a quick Google search I'd assume (assuming it indeed doesn't get automatically generated)

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Booty Juice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
Sin$
Just JRPC2 will likely be fine.
In some rare cases some app may only work if you have the old JRPC though. If you encouter problems with an app, maybe try adding the old version as well.
And you should be able to find the JRPC.ini with a quick Google search I'd assume (assuming it indeed doesn't get automatically generated)
Okay thanks bro, I have the JRPC.ini, just wasn't sure if it was supposed to generate by itself. But I really don't use tools anymore lol, but I'll keep it on there just in case that changes. I have a new problem now. Everytime I launch BO3, it says I need to be signed into XBL to download new MP content, but I have the TU8 update on, all compatibility packs installed, and all DLc's installed but I still get this message. Any idea what it could be? I am using LTPF Menu BO3, so could it be that menu perhaps? Could the menu be for an old TU?

Top Bottom
Login
Register