• Thread starter Stormbringer
  • Start date
  • Views 1,790
Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried and tried to get this driver to work. I have the switches placed in the right positions, I've tried it on a windows 7 machine. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

I have a photo of what the JR comes up as and me attempting to install the drivers.

XNfZHCv.png

CQbqKxO.png

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did u delete all the drivers windows installed for u first ?
disable driver signature enforcemnt the "hold shift and restart method"is easiest . Then update driver manually through device manager and point it to the jrunner/ common/ drivers folder.

Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have disabled driver signature enforcement multiple times, also I have it test mode.

When you said.
Did u delete all the drivers windows installed for u first ?
did you mean uninstall when you said delete if so that's what I've been doing.

Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I should give this info as it may be beneficial. I did get it to work on Windows 10 as well as Windows 7 once, but when I unplugged it from my computer it reverted back to USB input device.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
most just do this kind of stuff on there older windows machine. i.e. vista,7,8.1. but you can get it running on windows 10. by delete i actually meant delete.

look for these files and delete them. then as mentioned above disable secure boot,driver enf. and reinstall them manually from d.m.
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\PTLIBUSB0.SYS
C:\Windows\System32\PTLIBUSB0.DLL
C:\Windows\SYSWOW64\PTLIBUSB0.DLL

Top Bottom
Login
Register