Solved JR-Programmer v2 issues.

• Thread starter The RGH Lyfe
  • Start date
  • Views 655
The RGH Lyfe

The RGH Lyfe

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I thought it was just the JR programmer giving me the issues. But I just got a new one and the same things are happening. Every time, my JR Programmers is soldered to the correct places. But no power will go to it. Nothing at all. Power source is plugged in, but I'm not getting anything. Could be the fact that I already have Coolrunner chips installed? But obviously without power to the programmer, I can't read or write my NAND.
~I've tried the programmer on 3 different consoles and it gives the same results. If you know anything about this flaw can you help?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I thought it was just the JR programmer giving me the issues. But I just got a new one and the same things are happening. Every time, my JR Programmers is soldered to the correct places. But no power will go to it. Nothing at all. Power source is plugged in, but I'm not getting anything. Could be the fact that I already have Coolrunner chips installed? But obviously without power to the programmer, I can't read or write my NAND.
~I've tried the programmer on 3 different consoles and it gives the same results. If you know anything about this flaw can you help?
More then likely your soldering? Take some pictures. As well, you have the drivers installed correct?

The RGH Lyfe

The RGH Lyfe

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes sir. Usually when the JR programmers plugged in with te Xbox power source it lights up both red as green. But yea. Nothing ._. I'll take some when I try again. But it was working perfectly last week.
More then likely your soldering? Take some pictures. As well, you have the drivers installed correct?

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes sir. Usually when the JR programmers plugged in with te Xbox power source it lights up both red as green. But yea. Nothing ._. I'll take some when I try again. But it was working perfectly last week.

The JR programmer doesn't light up until you plug it into the USB port of a computer.

Top Bottom
Login
Register