What's new

Solved Jr programmer v2 help

E

Easton james

Reaction score
Sin$
I am doing the rgh hack to my slim trinity. I soldered in the wires to the nand correctly and I have a jr programmer v2. Whenever I go into J-runner it won't detect my Jr programmer. it says:

Bootloader Attached
Bootloader Version: 1.0.5

on all of the rgh tutorials i have seen it automatically detects their nand reader. Do I need to update my jr programmer or what?

D

Deleted member 726818

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.
Reaction score
Sin$
I am doing the rgh hack to my slim trinity. I soldered in the wires to the nand correctly and I have a jr programmer v2. Whenever I go into J-runner it won't detect my Jr programmer. it says:

Bootloader Attached

on all of the rgh tutorials i have seen it automatically detects their nand reader. Do I need to update my jr programmer or what?
Sounds like you don't have the drivers installed.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Bootloader Attached

You need to make sure the boot loader switch is in norm and then program flash the .hex file to it. The file is in the Jrunner folder.

Top Bottom
Login
Register