Solved Jr programmer v2 error 300

• Thread starter Network Auditor
  • Start date
  • Views 133
N

Network Auditor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi! So I just got my Jr programmer v2 in the mail today and hooked it all up.

I got the drivers installed and all, and read the nand. The first read went fine, no bad blocks. Then when it started the second read, every single block was hit with "error 300 reading block." I'm gonna check my soldering, but I figured while I do that I should ask you guys. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
~M

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hi! So I just got my Jr programmer v2 in the mail today and hooked it all up.

I got the drivers installed and all, and read the nand. The first read went fine, no bad blocks. Then when it started the second read, every single block was hit with "error 300 reading block." I'm gonna check my soldering, but I figured while I do that I should ask you guys. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
~M
Yep, that'll be due to soldering.

If the first one read without an issue, I'm not sure why your second one would have any errors - But yeah, check your soldering.
Don't delete your nanddump1 - Move it somewhere safe, and then re-read the nands twice.

N

Network Auditor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, that'll be due to soldering.

If the first one read without an issue, I'm not sure why your second one would have any errors - But yeah, check your soldering.
Don't delete your nanddump1 - Move it somewhere safe, and then re-read the nands twice.

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep that first read safe. I think it could be because I nudged the programmer a bit between reads. I had stripped the wires myself, and some were left with questionably long exposed wire. Perhaps they touched each other. I'll be sure to check as soon as I can.

Just wanna update here that it was indeed a soldering issue. I made sure my wires were nicely separated, unplugged/replugged the console, and everything went fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom