What's new

Solved JR PROGRAMMER HELP

• Thread starter Harvey1990
  • Start date
  • Views 203
H

Harvey1990

Reaction score
When I connect the mini USB to my computer (WIN10) from the JR Programmer, it comes up as an unrecognized device, I go to device manager to install the drivers, it gives me an error, windows has detected the correct drives are already installed, but it stays as unrecognized. I have turned off the driver signiture option, I have also tried a windows 8 computer and 3 different mini USB cables, I have tried Swizzy's installer too. I cannot get the drivers to install. I am fighting tears trying to get this to work. If you can help me, please do.

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
your gonna want to go back to the windows 8 pc. make sure driver signature enforcement is disabled (very important) easiest way imo is disabling it through troubleshoot by holding shift and clicking restart pc then select troubleshoot/startup settings\and hit number 7 for disable signature enf. (note it will only be disabled until you restart your pc again)

next open device manager plug in the jrp and find the jrp(unknown device or something like that) and click update driver then select manually search for on my pc and point it to the jrunner/common/drivers folder and it will select the proper driver and install it.

H

Harvey1990

Reaction score
your gonna want to go back to the windows 8 pc. make sure driver signature enforcement is disabled (very important) easiest way imo is disabling it through troubleshoot by holding shift and clicking restart pc then select troubleshoot/startup settings\and hit number 7 for disable signature enf. (note it will only be disabled until you restart your pc again)

next open device manager plug in the jrp and find the jrp(unknown device or something like that) and click update driver then select manually search for on my pc and point it to the jrunner/common/drivers folder and it will select the proper driver and install it.

It says this
"Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date"

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
So you selected search my pc for a driver and selected the drivers folder and it still said that?
Then you must have already let windows install a driver and will need to find it and delete it.

Top Bottom