Solved JQE360 Can't Sign In?!

• Thread starter DrTwiitch
  • Start date
  • Views 606
D

DrTwiitch

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been trying to do this on and off for about a year now, I was wondering if anybody could help?
I have a jtag xbox 360 and a retail 360, I am trying to host a system link game on the Jtag console through Modern Warfare 2 so that i can infect my retail console with iKonroi'smod menu so that i can then go online.
Both the xbox's are on the same network, they can see eachothers lobbies, however i cant join the game!?

I wondered if this was down to FSD not letting me sign in to JQE 360?

Any help is much appreciated

DrTwiitch

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been trying to do this on and off for about a year now, I was wondering if anybody could help?
I have a jtag xbox 360 and a retail 360, I am trying to host a system link game on the Jtag console through Modern Warfare 2 so that i can infect my retail console with iKonroi'smod menu so that i can then go online.
Both the xbox's are on the same network, they can see eachothers lobbies, however i cant join the game!?
If you're trying to do a system link between your retail and your JTAG, you don't want to load up FSD at all. Just boot your console, and load up MW2. DO NOT go into FSD.

D

DrTwiitch

Reaction score
Sin$
Or, just disable F3 plugin in FSD.
If you're trying to do a system link between your retail and your JTAG, you don't want to load up FSD at all. Just boot your console, and load up MW2. DO NOT go into FSD.
Thanks Guys, I done the both of them and it worked :biggrin: -Unfortunatley i have realised i cant infect my retail xbox to go online with the menu anyway!

Top Bottom
Login
Register