What's new

PS4 JOIN THE ADULT CRAZY GANG

2020Vishun

2020Vishun

Reaction score
Sin$
TACG is a active crew with active crew chat...Mature, friendly, serious GTA players who specialize in CEO and MC business, Spawning rare vehicles, completing daily objectives . Heists... Mastermind challenge ... We do organised races, deathmatches. We all help eachother get stuff done and have fun doing it. Join us and make enough money for any upcoming DLC.

*Have a mic.
*Be 18+
*Act with maturity at all times (we have no time for petty arguments).
*Be respectful to your crew mates at all times. It costs NOTHING to be NICE!!!
*Be active within the crew and in the crew chat (download the PS Messages
App to your phone)

If this sounds like a crew you'd be interested in the expand your criminal portfolio in Los Santos or you have any questions regarding joining, you message GJS-FORCE, PSYGNIFICANT, MATTT1973, BARMYARMYMAN, YUGO4802 or JonathanLandwer on PSN.

Last edited:
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Not many. I never seen people online in that crew so I never set it to active.

M

Mattt1973

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea 59 members...good tight crew focused on making money for the upcoming dlc.....join this crew and shark cards will be a thing of your past.....plus Spawning rare cars........and let's not forget the main reason we play...... having fun and good laugh

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I was checking if anyone is playing GTA for 2-3 days but I never seen more then 1 online.

2020Vishun

2020Vishun

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I was checking if anyone is playing GTA for 2-3 days but I never seen more then 1 online.
once you join the crew, you'll be added to crew chat. you'll always find someone who's online

Jonathan Landwer

Jonathan Landwer

Reaction score
Sin$
We have double digits of TACG crew members online almost always. We worldwide. If you're positive encouraging attitude is not available, you'll not be a good fit anyways. Choose your words carefully for future posts.
#remainteachable
#solutionoriented

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Crew sounds really immature tbh "choose your words wisely" sounds like your stuck in a group where you have no leeway you cannot even criticise it but lemme guess I would not be suitable for the group with an attitude like that

Markabee

Markabee

Reaction score
Sin$
Crew sounds really immature tbh "choose your words wisely" sounds like your stuck in a group where you have no leeway you cannot even criticise it but lemme guess I would not be suitable for the group with an attitude like that
I think you may have misunderstood something to have the opinion you do, I am a guest of the TACG because I am the leader of another crew that coops with them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, all of the crew are adults as the crew name says.

Jonathan Landwer

Jonathan Landwer

Reaction score
Sin$
Get your stats up, learn to work with a team, get defensive experience, make money grind together. Check it out.

K

KohMak

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't waste your time with this crew. You won't find any kind of support from the drama loving leader GJS. He is reactive, dramatic, and on some kind of an odd power trip. Seems that I was sold a stolen account, and after 2 months in of daily grinding and supporting the crew I was tossed out the day that I introduced this new account without so much as a discussion. He may claim differently, but bottom line, that is the reality of both my situation and his crew. Sad because the regular members of the crew are a decent bunch of lads. 
I think you may have misunderstood something to have the opinion you do, I am a guest of the TACG because I am the leader of another crew that coops with them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, all of the crew are adults as the crew name says.

Seems like new prospects are beginning to smell the odor before they even open the can...........

Not to mention the level of unnecessary communication constantly poping up on your screen from the "Leaders", many a time making it nearly impossible to be able to read the menu to issue the commands you need to survive in a timely manner......

Seriously........

If you want to have fun and play a GAME, then stay away from here, don't risk your time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register