• Thread starter Fierce Waffle
  • Start date
  • Views 13,427
Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Website redesign, Weekly updates, new domain.

Coming soon. B)

S

Snax

Reaction score
Sin$
Off topic: Love your avatar.

On topic: This looks great. I can't wait until there is a stable enough build for you to open up testing.

Also on topic: Bumpity bump bump

Fierce Waffle

Fierce Waffle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Off topic: Love your avatar.

On topic: This looks great. I can't wait until there is a stable enough build for you to open up testing.

Also on topic: Bumpity bump bump
Testing was actually open for a while. I will be releasing this build very soon :wink: keep checking the site

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey fierce when are you usually on AIM? I think our timezones make it hard to talk to you

Fierce Waffle

Fierce Waffle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey fierce when are you usually on AIM? I think our timezones make it hard to talk to you
Seems like the might be the case. Im usually on most of the time on the weekends and not during school hours. Im in mountain time zone.

S

Sh0w3n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I might be able to join your team for a certain amount of time to help.

I might contact you later.

Sh0w3n

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep trying to download the current build but the site redirects me to the homepage. Also I too cannot wait for a stable release.

lee74saurus r3x

lee74saurus r3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would be interested in helping. I'm starting on my own FPS, but maybe I could join your team? I'm just starting modeling and getting into unity.

Fierce Waffle

Fierce Waffle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep trying to download the current build but the site redirects me to the homepage. Also I too cannot wait for a stable release.
We have disabled downloads for the time being.

BR3TON

BR3TON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to be a tester although I dont want to sound like a leech so if you dont need me dont worry about it. I'm not much help at the moment as I'm only just learning C# and getting into animation but I'm taking game design BTECH in college next year so I may be help in future projects.

Thanks BR3TON

Fierce Waffle

Fierce Waffle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to be a tester although I dont want to sound like a leech so if you dont need me dont worry about it. I'm not much help at the moment as I'm only just learning C# and getting into animation but I'm taking game design BTECH in college next year so I may be help in future projects.

Thanks BR3TON
Im pretty sure Ive mentioned this in the OP and in about 4 other posts. Everyone will be able to test. Just stick around until we announce our new site.

PS, Anyone reading this, we are in great need of a Texturer(as of now im texturing) and a Animator.

BR3TON

BR3TON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im pretty sure Ive mentioned this in the OP and in about 4 other posts. Everyone will be able to test. Just stick around until we announce our new site.

PS, Anyone reading this, we are in great need of a Texturer(as of now im texturing) and a Animator.

Sorry just showing trying to show intrest. Also I can record for you if you want your video seemed to be a bit laggy not sure if thats your PC or the game though.

Fierce Waffle

Fierce Waffle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry just showing trying to show intrest. Also I can record for you if you want your video seemed to be a bit laggy not sure if thats your PC or the game though.
Haha its not the game. Its my recording software lol. BTW the next release will allow everyone to play Multiplayer. We are just finishing up a new map we are making and then we will release it. I also have to rewrite some sh*tty scripts.

BR3TON

BR3TON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha its not the game. Its my recording software lol. BTW the next release will allow everyone to play Multiplayer. We are just finishing up a new map we are making and then we will release it. I also have to rewrite some sh*tty scripts.

Well if you ever need anything recording let me know I've got the full version of FRAPS and a pretty good computer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ASlgaZ8jY

Thats a video I recorded on Crysis 2 not so long ago at high specs in 1080pHD

Top Bottom
Login
Register