• Start date
  • Views 408
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Message me:Mydemonichalf or apply to Demonic Brigade. If you have a kd of 1.0 or higher I will accept you in right away. We are almost lvl 8 we are in the highest division and currently number 1 in the clan war right now with 5 nodes being held.players on any system can join just apply through the app under find and join clans.

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Up to 19 members now still in first place. Anyone with kd 1 and up get on in!

F

FOXYxGRANDAD

Reaction score
Invt me FOXYxGRANDAD

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Invited :smile:...any kind of player can join xbox one or 360 we need as many people as we can get to maintain our wins. Still have 5 nodes held almost about to take hardcore domination from another team. We are in 1st place in clan war 20 members now and 1.5 kd overall and 55 w/l.

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other clans that are having trouble because of a low amount of members are also welcome to join

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone come in we got 6 nodes working on 7 now!!!

P

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Reaction score
Message me:Mydemonichalf or apply to Demonic Brigade. If you have a kd of 1.0 or higher I will accept you in right away. We are almost lvl 8 we are in the highest division and currently number 1 in the clan war right now with 5 nodes being held.players on any system can join just apply through the app under find and join clans.

Invite "Lifes Glitched. I don't have the best K/D but I will be active in clan wars. Plus on Xbox One.

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright I will invite tou 
You

B

Brendan Adair

Reaction score
Please invite - TheBraveSoul

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do 
Do you have a call of duty account set up I can't find you?

B

Brendan Adair

Reaction score
I do. Here, I'll message you and we can talk about it.

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone's been invited... There's a lot of problems going on with the app for cod so just try to apply if not add me and next time I'm on invite me and I'll invite you to the clan in game

T

TazzzzLadd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone's been invited... There's a lot of problems going on with the app for cod so just try to apply if not add me and next time I'm on invite me and I'll invite you to the clan in game
Hey bro it is GTxZombie are we playing atm?

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to be to work soon and I work all day tomorrow so play with anyone else that's on in the clan I'll be on again as soon as I can we are still in 1st with 8 nodes held

T

TazzzzLadd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still kind of head ****ed around the concept of Clan wars, like I get we got to play with clan on different modes to gain top of the ladder on that mode but like how do I earn the gun camo Body Count? it says Win a clan war in Gold division or higher, were in platinium and pretty sure we have won games, do we have to play another clan? 4v4 or something

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just gotta win our clan war platinum is higher than gold 
And then more clan wars for some of the other cammos

T

TazzzzLadd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically got to win our league then? by pubstomping on the modes we have not done yet like blitz and hunted

S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ever has the most clan points by the end wins were up by like 70 from anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom