What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working Job teleport while selling business goods

• Thread starter miknsha
  • Start date
  • Views 11,641
miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello All,

I found a way to job teleport while selling business goods. If you have multiple delivery trucks and are doing it alone.

NEED:
> to be a motorcycle president
> Arcade with the computer in the basement

1. Become a Motorcycle President and go to the soda machine in the basement of the Arcade.
2. Buy a soda and QUICKLY press pause and open the map. Move map to the side to where you can see your character. Hover over any blue map marker. As soon as your character's hand with the soda comes to the face press "SQUARE" and then "X" to accept the job.
3. a white circle with initiating will be in the bottom corner. you hit that part.
4. go to the desk and press Right "D" pad to sit down and "X" to access the computer.
5. Select which Business that you want to start the selling with. Once you start it it will ask you to start it again.
6. you will load into the job that you picked at the vending machine, just back out.
7. You will now have the Selling of your business started and you can job teleport to the business, deliver a truck, then job teleport back to the trucks and go again.

To repeat for next business, just repeat the soda machine glitch and go again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not good at videos but here ya go. I cut the deliveries to make it shorter but you can see the timer shows where i was at in the vid.

Last edited:
Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On PS4/PS5 you can just bring up the phone>quick job>up one to random & join, bring phone up>quick join again & you can TP during any job for any business CEO/MC or none if done before.

miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On PS4/PS5 you can just bring up the phone>quick job>up one to random & join, bring phone up>quick join again & you can TP during any job for any business CEO/MC or none if done before.
does this only teleport you to the location of the random job or do you get to pick jobs on the map?

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well, now we have two ways to do it then :smile:
Yeah forsure lol your way I’m sure works, but check this way out, you may find you like it more. Get into the habit of doing it when you get into a lobby & before any free mode job/prep & you’ll always be able to TP

S

Santiago Pineros

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bro do you mind elaborating step by step what you do here? Thanks

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bro do you mind elaborating step by step what you do here? Thanks
I mean do you mean the whole teleport method or just the part to teleport during freemode jobs or events?

For the first part you should look for videos on job teleporting. Just have map blips on the map for jobs & matchmaking closed in options menu for online. You can open the pause menu map, hover over any job on the map>square for ps4/ps5 then x to join job>quickly bring up ps quick menu with ps button(have it ready on controller beforehand), turn off controller which should just be spamming x on ps5(ps4 is a little diff but you have to move fast to turn off the controller for that quick menu). Wait 30 secs/listen for audio cues to hear yourself drop from sky before your turn controller back on. You’ll be where the job blip was on the map if some right. If you hear the radio music, you took too long/didn’t turn off matchmaking. If you’re in a prep/freemode job the mission music will fade out/come back when you spawn back on the map & youll easily know you can turn the controller back on. Definitely check out a video for cues on the controller/ get an idea on how it looks. Also may have missed something but i think this is accurate. Very easy too.

Second part is as simple as bringing game phone up>quick jobs>up one to random & you’ll see joining job circle at bottom>(quickly)bring up phone again & open quick jobs again. Loading job circle should be gone but you’ll be able to teleport during a prep or job in freemode as long as you do it before hand. Which is why you want to do it when you first load in just in case a freemode event starts.

S

Santiago Pineros

Reaction score
Sin$
I mean do you mean the whole teleport method or just the part to teleport during freemode jobs or events?

For the first part you should look for videos on job teleporting. Just have map blips on the map for jobs & matchmaking closed in options menu for online. You can open the pause menu map, hover over any job on the map>square for ps4/ps5 then x to join job>quickly bring up ps quick menu with ps button(have it ready on controller beforehand), turn off controller which should just be spamming x on ps5(ps4 is a little diff but you have to move fast to turn off the controller for that quick menu). Wait 30 secs/listen for audio cues to hear yourself drop from sky before your turn controller back on. You’ll be where the job blip was on the map if some right. If you hear the radio music, you took too long/didn’t turn off matchmaking. If you’re in a prep/freemode job the mission music will fade out/come back when you spawn back on the map & youll easily know you can turn the controller back on. Definitely check out a video for cues on the controller/ get an idea on how it looks. Also may have missed something but i think this is accurate. Very easy too.

Second part is as simple as bringing game phone up>quick jobs>up one to random & you’ll see joining job circle at bottom>(quickly)bring up phone again & open quick jobs again. Loading job circle should be gone but you’ll be able to teleport during a prep or job in freemode as long as you do it before hand. Which is why you want to do it when you first load in just in case a freemode event starts.
Brooo it works like a charm. You da best. Thanks!

miknsha

miknsha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im not sure, I dont have an XBOX,. I think that if you could job TP before on xbox then this should work.

N

ninadov

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello All,

I found a way to job teleport while selling business goods. If you have multiple delivery trucks and are doing it alone.

NEED:
> to be a motorcycle president
> Arcade with the computer in the basement

1. Become a Motorcycle President and go to the soda machine in the basement of the Arcade.
2. Buy a soda and QUICKLY press pause and open the map. Move map to the side to where you can see your character. Hover over any blue map marker. As soon as your character's hand with the soda comes to the face press "SQUARE" and then "X" to accept the job.
3. a white circle with initiating will be in the bottom corner. you hit that part.
4. go to the desk and press Right "D" pad to sit down and "X" to access the computer.
5. Select which Business that you want to start the selling with. Once you start it it will ask you to start it again.
6. you will load into the job that you picked at the vending machine, just back out.
7. You will now have the Selling of your business started and you can job teleport to the business, deliver a truck, then job teleport back to the trucks and go again.

To repeat for next business, just repeat the soda machine glitch and go again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not good at videos but here ya go. I cut the deliveries to make it shorter but you can see the timer shows where i was at in the vid.

Great video!

Top Bottom
Login
Register