What's new

Mod Menu Jiggy 4.2 Mod Menu INFECTION

Savagemonkey57

Savagemonkey57

Reaction score
Sin$
To infect yourself with the Jiggy 4.2 mod menu, friend request my Xbox profile, go to "Friends" and at the bottom, it should say "Friend Request PendingPending" under my name, go to Player Channel and go to my edited films and there's videos named Jiggy 1 and 2. Watch part 1 first then part 2 until the videos had froze then go to Custom Games, Aim and Knife, and force host then you can go into a public lobby and have fun. GamerTag:GuitarPreciseG

I am not responsible if you get banned. Take your own risks

Pop smoke

Pop smoke

I don’t get mad, I get money
Reaction score
Sin$
To infect yourself with the Jiggy 4.2 mod menu, friend request my Xbox profile, go to "Friends" and at the bottom, it should say "Friend Request PendingPending" under my name, go to Player Channel and go to my edited films and there's videos named Jiggy 1 and 2. Watch part 1 first then part 2 until the videos had froze then go to Custom Games, Aim and Knife, and force host then you can go into a public lobby and have fun. GamerTag:GuitarPreciseG

I am not responsible if you get banned. Take your own risks
You won’t get banned bro it’s an infection it’s not like a jtag/rgh the only reason you would get banned is from reports.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
You won’t get banned bro it’s an infection it’s not like a jtag/rgh the only reason you would get banned is from reports.
Using and/or participating in any form of game modifications can result in a ban, whether it's; participating in a lobby, using a menu, receiving a recovery, etc.

Pop smoke

Pop smoke

I don’t get mad, I get money
Reaction score
Sin$
Using and/or participating in any form of game modifications can result in a ban, whether it's; participating in a lobby, using a menu, receiving a recovery, etc.
If you got an infection and just played private you wouldn’t get banned

If you got an infection and just played private you wouldn’t get banned
For the bo2 infections doe

Top Bottom
Login
Register