Jet Fighter/Airstrike Plane? WTF?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4 Glitches' started by jdcx95, Dec 24, 2008 with 6 replies and 3,146 views.

1. jdcx95

jdcx95 Getting There

Ratings:
    So I'm playing a game of michael myers today on vacant. I'm on the roof, and see a big black thing on the platform leading to the entrance of the...i dunno, room under the roof with the gaps equally apart (can't explain things well). Anyway, I thought it was no big deal and probably like a little error, or it was in my head. Then I died.

So I'm spectating my friend, and I'm like WHAT THE ****!! Theres an airstrike plane or something (maybe a jet fighter??) on the ****ing ground. It was detailed enough so I knew it wasn't an error. My friend also said later he saw a white thing, but wasn't sure. No one else saw it.

What the **** was it? None of them were able to mod, they're not smart enough. With 16 or so people in the party, I think they'd see it.

2. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    yaa, The only thing i can think of is lag.

3. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    If only CoD4 had its own way to record every game like H3 does.

4. roshingale

roshingale Newbie

Ratings:
  5. IXIAGitATorIXI

IXIAGitATorIXI Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. SurF

SurF Experienced Member

Ratings:

Yeah, that's the one thing this game lacks.<_<

7. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol i really couldn't say what it is... but me and my friend were playing agame before and on his screen tehre was like... some giant purpleish blob he said and like, if he shot it it would jiggly tho i couldn't see it, not that it's the first time only 1 of us could see something tho