What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

JEEPERS SOGGY SAUSAGE Menu | JTAG Infection | No Part 1 Needed | open

Is this legit?

• Total voters
B

Brody Grim

Reaction score
Sin$
Gt: Mean Akita

PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Open Different menu that hasnt been hosted in a long time.

Super Dank Weed

Super Dank Weed

Reaction score
Sin$
cod4_banner.jpg

giphy.gif

READ ALL BEFORE JOINING!!!
OPEN

Gamertag to Join : PEA HEAD v10

How Does This Work:
Join session of the Gamertag above, Spawn in you will get a lot of text on your screen, this is the infection running Wait until the text says something like "infection Complete Leave now" and you are infected with the menu its that simple.

giphy.gif

Do Not Kill yourself/Change Team while getting infected! it will start your infection again, and your xbox will freeze!

Please post legit!

How To use the menu:
Menu is always open : DPAD down & Up to scroll through the menu.
RB to select & LB to to back.

DO NOT SEND ME FRIEND REQUESTS YOU WILL GET BLOCKED

If you are getting Kicked from my lobby please know its not me kicking you this is because i am infecting JTAG to Retail i dont know why it does it but it does, you could be getting kicked from my lobby today & be able to join if you joined back Another time..

If you have been De-Ranked by someone (not in my lobby) + you have -XP and cannot play online, go to this Thread http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...it-here-m9-only-cant-play-online-fix.1347836/
Follow the Steps on how to sort it out and you will be able to play online again

If you want to Donate to me to keep my lobbies going, if you wish to donate please pm me. Any Amount is appreciated. But please know that by donating this does not get you into my lobbies faster.

PROOF

8d62d1ad406c819f0c274ba46151ab84.png

fa4a7e5ca617b2539fd8fda80f3c7aa2.png

8419ecdc9cc777cf1f5487c115442b26.png
Legit, in lobby now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register