• Thread starter 97SIRHB
  • Start date
  • Views 14,785
Status
Not open for further replies.

97SIRHB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im chatting with hinm right now and he sounds pissed.

R

Rebelution

Flyer Fanatic
Reaction score
Cool story breh tell me how bad he s***s himself when it gets leaked xD

C

Cjmainy

Reaction score
That's just a screenshot of your twitter, showing him following you. It could easily be photoshopped. I just checked his timeline, and he hasn't @reply'd you at all. So post an actual screenshot of this chat you're having with him, or I'm labelling this a troll.

I

I EAT XP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he pissed man
He should be , he lied to everyone about the beta! tell him to release it to the public and to stop being a selfish douche please its not fair! :smile:

X

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
This could have been easily edited and tbh it looks fake.

X

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
That's just a screenshot of your twitter, showing him following you. It could easily be photoshopped. I just checked his timeline, and he hasn't @reply'd you at all. So post an actual screenshot of this chat you're having with him, or I'm labelling this a troll.

And so am I :smile:

M

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Reaction score
Looks really fake

X

Xbox One Dev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's your twitter, with it showing your following him, if your chatting to him, it's not on twitter, i know because i have been following what he has been saying with the whole Beta and ISO outbreak, so fail on your behalf, if you are chatting to him elsewhere, prove it, and dont post the wrong pic this time.

S

sam cm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JD is following him as proof, check on his page.

C

Cjmainy

Reaction score
JD is following him but we still see no evidence that he is talking to him. TROLL DETECTED.

S

sam cm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://twitter.com/#!/jd_2020 Please find me this "proof" ?

Why would he just follow a random person? And what are the chances that he was from this site and knew information about leakers?

pfft

X

Xbox One Dev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't mean to troll you, but thanks for the update, i believe you know that you have proper evidence =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom