What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

JayHull's "Quick Cash" Lobby (Free 100+K)

• Thread starter JayHull
  • Start date
  • Views 18,128
Status
Not open for further replies.
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
JayHull's "Quick Cash" Lobby
images

GTA5 on Xbox 360
Lobby Status: CLOSED
This service is very simple. I am willing to help out whoever is interested, by giving them a "Maxed" out car in GTA5 Online to sell for cash. When the Lobby Status states that it is Open..please post your Gamertag below and I will invite you to my Lobby. Once you're in the Session, just get a Non High End car off the street, bring it to me at Uptown LSC. I will then take it and Modify it with all Upgrades. I will give the newly upgraded car back to you, to sell. The Money you'll receive will range between 100K and 200K depending on car. Yes there will then be a 45 minute wait until you can sell another car. I do not mind helping more than once, however that will depend on the traffic this thread gets. People who post for first time come first. Please do not be loud and obnoxious while in room. Please do not come in shooting up the place. I am trying to help and give back to those who need a little chunk of change quickly. If this Service is something that can help you and does so, please click the like button. No reason to post legit or spam up the thread with comments. Once again, when Status is Open, post your Gamertag and I will invite you. Thanks.
PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR GAMERTAG IF YOU'RE NOT READY AT THAT TIME!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register