JAVA IS KILLING ME

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by TiNd3r, Nov 26, 2008 with 6 replies and 201 views.

1. TiNd3r

TiNd3r Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I NEED HELP

Seriously, my mind just cant understand it, I have a crap teacher who cant teach it just gives us sheets and expects us to get on with it. i mean WTF its a whole new language how can i pick it up like that !!!

I seriously need help with my homework...sounds simple but we need to create a BMI (body mass index) system in java for people to input thier height and weight, then what units (metric or imperial) into the program and then have it calculate the BMI and output if your a fatty or not.

I know it needs read statements and other stuff here and there..it sjust i cant get it all together without a load of errors im STRESSED HELP

Im not askin for help with my homework specifically but iu need help with java overall. Any sites to simplify it?

2. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
  3. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
  4. confused5

confused5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If those don't help, hit me up on aim: SkAtEiTuP44, i have a java textbook and am taking it at my school - i'll try to help

5. Amurka

Amurka Contributor

Ratings:
    A bit of a bump, but I've already taken 3 java classes and and taking 2 more next semester...I'm sure I can help anytime you need it. Just hit me up, I rarely look at this section

6. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Java is killing you? My remaining college classes is going to kill me. Getting a bachelor in Computer engineering.

Soooo many programming classes, hardware classes 128+ hours.

7. confused5

confused5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yikes, what languages will you cover?