• Thread starter Jtag4Fun
  • Start date
  • Views 549
J

Jtag4Fun

Getting There
Reaction score
IMG_20111006_162608.jpg

So here is a video of the video on my jasper. It looked like this, so I figured it was a gpu problem. Reflowed, still same problem. It is on a jasper motherboard, that appeared to be stock, and untampered(seal still on). After reflowing I took a look at the bottom side, and realized there were no bottom ram chips. I have not really worked with many jaspers, but is this normal? Video is uploading, but take a look at the ram bricks. Im pretty sure he sent me a console that he took the ram bricks off of, just posting here to make sure. I will definitely be getting my money back if this is true.

dop3snation

dop3snation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_20111006_162608.jpg

So here is a video of the video on my jasper. It looked like this, so I figured it was a gpu problem. Reflowed, still same problem. It is on a jasper motherboard, that appeared to be stock, and untampered(seal still on). After reflowing I took a look at the bottom side, and realized there were no bottom ram chips. I have not really worked with many jaspers, but is this normal? Video is uploading, but take a look at the ram bricks. Im pretty sure he sent me a console that he took the ram bricks off of, just posting here to make sure. I will definitely be getting my money back if this is true.
ya thats normal bro my jasper only has top as well, very odd for jasper to have no video, i would try diferent cables, it boots fine though? (greenlights, and audio)

J

Jtag4Fun

Getting There
Reaction score
ya thats normal bro my jasper only has top as well, very odd for jasper to have no video, i would try diferent cables, it boots fine though? (greenlights, and audio)
Thank you. Its not that it has no video, it is just pretty distorted video. Not really sure why its taking so long, but it is uploading to youtube right now.

I have some amtech 4300-2% liquid flux coming in soon, so Ill try a reflow with that stuff. I just reflowed it with crappy kester 951 this time.